From: Kevin Provance on

"ralph" <nt_consulting64(a)yahoo.net> wrote in message

: In the future, if you don't have direct knowledge of a problem, it
: would be wise to stem your desire to defend .Nxt, and take time to at
: least read the OP carefully and do a little research before
: responding.

Never underestimate the respect you command, brother. Had I made this
statement, clementine, skelton and the rest of the evangelicals would have
swarmed to welcome me into their ranks, using the "six degrees of
separation" theory to tie me to their cause. <g>

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!

From: Cor on
Interesting answer but what is the sense of your message beside some
trolling?

The only true part I've read is that a piece I wrote was gibberish, which is
true.

In fact that gibberish has to be written with an Uppercase, I've already
more times written here, that it is my often used dialect of English.

For the rest I saw only statements like that other person does who only send
troll messages to this newsgroup.

Cor

From: Kevin Provance on

"Cor" <Notmyfirstname(a)planet.nl> wrote in message
: Interesting answer but what is the sense of your message beside some
: trolling?

Since it was you who started the trolling, this is a laughable. A troll
accusing a long standing member of this community of being a troll...LMAO!
You're an idiot Cory. Go away.

: In fact that gibberish has to be written with an Uppercase, I've already
: more times written here, that it is my often used dialect of English.

You've already proven multiple times you can't write English worth a damn.
You know how to remedy that? Don't post here at all. Problem solved.
Since you don't use VB6 and are nothing more than a NxT cheerleader, you
have nothing valid to contribute anyway.

: For the rest I saw only statements like that other person does who only
send
: troll messages to this newsgroup.

Everytime you post, it's a troll message. You have no argument. Pick up a
rosetta-stone CD and learn English the right way, then come back. Or don't
and don't come back at all. You don't get dingleballs after all.

--
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

Bawwk! Paulie want a dingleball, bawwk!
Cory me, want me too for one in fact

From: gr on
Nope, it's not that I don't have enough memory...it's multiple
machines.

It could possibly be another update, but I assumed that it was
the .net ones only b/c it affected our accounting system (Sage) and
when doing my google research it has affected Quickbooks also. It's
the exact same message and it only occurs when we exit the VB
program. (As a clarification, it is only 1 VB app on our computers,
not "many" programs. The "many" I was referring to was the Sage and
QB issues I researched)

Thanks for the help so far people. I'll start removing KBs and see if
I can isolate it to one specific one.

Guy

From: Cor on
Hi,

Maybe does it help if you place something here

http://Connect.Microsoft.com

In your case I would tell that it is about a non Net exe. Why tell it is VB6
like you told it, it can be any exe.

Cor