From: MSExchangeStudent on
mailsrv.abc.com is my server yes and i get the message in the results window
when i run message tracking

From: MSExchangeStudent on
got this working thanks everyone.

From: Susan on
what was the problem?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

From: MSExchangeStudent on
i did send the mails before i enabled message tracking... :(

I was suppose to enable it and then send the mails which will then show in
the Tracking centre :)