From: MSExchangeStudent on

Hi all

I have setup a brand new exch 2003 sp 2 server. I have moved a mailbox from
a existing exchange server for some tests. I can send/receive internally and
externally fine. (the old server is still up and runing with all the
mailboxes on there). When i go to the message tracking on the newly setup
server i get "The tracking database on mailsrv.abc.com is not available or
the message has left the exchange organization"

I have enabled the tracking centre option under my servers option.
No message are stuck in any ques whatsoever.
I have received the mail that i have send to my hotmail account - i just get
this error when accesing the tracking centre. Any ideas what it can be? Thx
in advance

both servers is Exch 2003 SP 2 and i have logged via OWA onto the new server
to send/receive

Answers that i did find on the net so far doesn't work

From: Susan on
is the Microsoft Exchange Management service running? how long are you
retaining tracking logs?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Is the tracking folder share enabled? That's how message tracking gains
access to message tracking logs on other servers.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: MSExchangeStudent on
The folder is shared yes and i have checked that the permission is granted

From: MSExchangeStudent on
The Microsoft Exchange Management service is runing yes.where do i check how
long the tracking logs are retained for?