From: George's Pro Sound Co. on
Though not directly aimed at the audio providers there is a important lesson
here next time you decide to bring in more than the client will pay for
"just to get it done"
enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY
George

From: Getting Older and Grumpier Gear Minion on
On Jun 15, 7:31 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Though not directly aimed at the audio providers there is a important lesson
> here next time you decide to bring in more than the client will pay for
> "just to get it done"
> enjoyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY
> George

ROTFLMAO I don't know which was funnier, the diners, the salon,
or the video store. I've heard them all either at the quote or
invoicing.
From: Bob Howes on

"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Though not directly aimed at the audio providers there is a important
> lesson here next time you decide to bring in more than the client will pay
> for "just to get it done"
> enjoy
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY
> George

Somebody showed me this link today:

http://getdemotivated.com/main.php?g2_itemId=5107

....and somehow it seemed to fit very well with George's excellent video!

Bob

From: Ron Capik on
Getting Older and Grumpier Gear Minion wrote:
> On Jun 15, 7:31 am, "George's Pro Sound Co." <bm...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Though not directly aimed at the audio providers there is a important lesson
>> here next time you decide to bring in more than the client will pay for
>> "just to get it done"
>> enjoyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2a8TRSgzZY
>> George
>
> ROTFLMAO I don't know which was funnier, the diners, the salon,
> or the video store. I've heard them all either at the quote or
> invoicing.
Good stuff.

Got my copy of FOH today and there's an
editorial based on that clip.