From: Jeremy Porteous on
"Win2Kuser" <Win2Kuser.67e3ebb(a)mobilebanter.co.uk> wrote in message
> Righty then, my partner recently signed up with Three for a Nokia X6 on
> an Internet Texter 100 tariff.
>
> The plan comes with unlimited Internet, unlimited text messages, free
> skype to skype, free msn etc. It also comes with 120 free picture mails
> per month.

Similarly, I have recently joined Three on the Internet Talker 500 plan. My3
shows that I have 35 Picture Mails free for my first month. I have never
seen this mentioned anywhere else and was not sure what it was. I sent an
MMS with a picture, and checked back in My3 and was charged 25p (I haven't
had the bill yet). I haven't sent any more, but am not sure quite what I get
free!

The only thing I noticed is that My3 has changed Internet allowance from
Unlimited to 526MB after a while (I have more than 500MB fair allowance as
the first month is just longer than a month).

JP

From: Win2Kuser on

R. Mark Clayton;214014 Wrote:
> Problem identified in the first word of your post.

What would that be, 'Three', or 'Hi'? lol

I've been with Three for several years now, and have never had a
problem, I always get a great signal, the internet is always faultless
and fast, and they were considerably cheaper than Orange who I was with.
The only thing that lets them down IMO is their Indian call centers,
but then, that said, I think most use 'overseas' call centres, so that's
a moot point really.

I managed to get my partner a great deal on an X6 and as a bonus, I got
�50 credit.

I didn't get around to ringing them today, had the inlaws around, but
it's on my list of things to do tomorrow.

@IanM[_3_]
That's just it though, it's not picture 'E'mail, it's just picture
mail.

I'll have to see what they say tomorrow.....

--
Win2Kuser