From: Theo Markettos on
I think I've heard it mentioned that it's possible to top up a Three account
using a topup voucher and the phone browser only - in other words, not via a
call or a text. I'm looking for something that will work even if the phone
has no credit on it.

I had a look around My3 on mobile.three.co.uk but could only find topup by
credit card.

Can anyone point me to a URL?

Thanks
Theo
From: Steve Terry on

"Theo Markettos" <theom+news(a)chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote in message
> I think I've heard it mentioned that it's possible to top up a Three
> account
> using a topup voucher and the phone browser only - in other words, not via
> call or a text. I'm looking for something that will work even if the
> phone
> has no credit on it.

Even if you have no credit you can still call 444 option one
and top up with the top up voucher

Or 444 option one / two and top up some other 3 phone

Steve Terry
--
Get a free Three 3pay Sim with �2 bonus after �10 top up
http://freeagent.three.co.uk/stand/view/id/5276