Prev: TV Tuner
Next: Boot
From: Peter Terpstra on

Dear Readers,

Does anybody know about Tibetan fonts for opensuse 11.1 ?

Thanks in advantage!

Peter

--
mailto:peter(a)dharma.dyn-o-saur.com
From: Luca on
Peter Terpstra schrieb:
> Dear Readers,
>
> Does anybody know about Tibetan fonts for opensuse 11.1 ?

http://www.tibet.dk/tcc/download.htm#FreeTypeface ?
Why wouldn't any font work? Or does 11.1 require a special format that
I'm not aware of?

Luca
--
"Paying taxes is like going to the zoo. Admission is 20 bucks.
You can't walk in and say 'Here's 18.50. I don't like zebras.'"
From: Taki on
On 12/01/2009 01:48 PM, Peter Terpstra wrote:

> Dear Readers,
>
> Does anybody know about Tibetan fonts for opensuse 11.1 ?
[...]

The following is the package description in YaST2 for the 11.2, but the
11.1 should have it in the standard Oss repo, as well:

intlfonts-bdf - Fonts from the GNU Intlfonts Package in BDF Format

Fonts from the GNU intlfonts package in the BDF format. These fonts are
useful for printing exotic languages such as Thai, Tibetan, Vietnamese,
Arabic, and more from within Emacs.

Pages: 1
Prev: TV Tuner
Next: Boot