From: Bob Henson on
Other than the standard ones, I have three extra toolbars in Outlook
2007 - one for True Connect, one for the Avery Assistant, and one for
Iconix. These all fit nicely on one line below the standard toolbar.
However, each time I restart Outlook, whilst the longer True Connect
toolbar appears in the same place immediately below the standard
toolbar, the other two appear on two extra lines and have to be dragged
back adjacent to the end of the True Connect toolbar to reclaim the two
wasted lines. Either the positions are not remembered or, more likely,
the macros/programs (?) that install them force them onto the extra
lines each time Outlook loads - is there any way to stop that and lock
the toolbars in position?

--
Regards,

Bob