From: Dudley Hanks on
In case anybody is wondering how Mich travels, here's a pic of him as we're
heading down the highway on a rainy day.

Even the rain can't dampen his spirits...

http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/RainyJourney.jpg

Take Care,
Dudley

--
"The balance between staying positive and being realistic lies somewhere in
the area of remaining hopeful." Irwin Barker

From: Peter on
"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote in message
> In case anybody is wondering how Mich travels, here's a pic of him as
> we're heading down the highway on a rainy day.
>
> Even the rain can't dampen his spirits...
>
> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/RainyJourney.jpg

It look like he was driving. :-)

--
Peter

From: Dudley Hanks on

"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote in message
>> In case anybody is wondering how Mich travels, here's a pic of him as
>> we're heading down the highway on a rainy day.
>>
>> Even the rain can't dampen his spirits...
>>
>> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/RainyJourney.jpg
>>

> It look like he was driving. :-)
>

> --
> Peter

He was sitting between the front seats. But, I swear, he's just about smart
enough to drive ... :)

Take Care,
Dudley

From: George Kerby on

On 7/26/10 7:19 PM, in article
4c4e2631$0$5490$8f2e0ebb(a)news.shared-secrets.com, "Peter"
<peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote:

> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote in message
>> In case anybody is wondering how Mich travels, here's a pic of him as
>> we're heading down the highway on a rainy day.
>>
>> Even the rain can't dampen his spirits...
>>
>> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/RainyJourney.jpg
>>

> It look like he was driving. :-)

Canadian. Wheel on wrong side. ;-)

From: George Kerby on

On 7/26/10 7:23 PM, in article
2NCdnYq6RNGWutPRnZ2dnUVZ_tWdnZ2d(a)giganews.com, "Dudley Hanks"
<dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote:

> "Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote in message
>> "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks(a)blind-apertures.ca> wrote in message
>>> In case anybody is wondering how Mich travels, here's a pic of him as
>>> we're heading down the highway on a rainy day.
>>>
>>> Even the rain can't dampen his spirits...
>>>
>>> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/LatestPics/RainyJourney.jpg
>>>

>> It look like he was driving. :-)
>>

>> --
>> Peter
>
> He was sitting between the front seats. But, I swear, he's just about smart
> enough to drive ... :)
>
> Take Care,
> Dudley

GSDs could do better than some I've seen driving around Houston.