From: Lynn W on
www.btopenzone.com

Cannot open in either Safari or Firefox on my macBook. This is the path
that cannot be opened according to the activity window

http://www.btopenzone.com/CSS/print.css

From: Jim on
On 2009-12-10, Lynn W <lynn.williamson(a)FOREVERREDbtinternet.com> wrote:
> www.btopenzone.com
>
> Cannot open in either Safari or Firefox on my macBook. This is the path
> that cannot be opened according to the activity window
>
> http://www.btopenzone.com/CSS/print.css

The 'http://www.btopenzone.com' link seems to work ok here. Safari for
Windows, via PlusNet (I think).

Jim
--
http://www.ursaMinorBeta.co.uk http://twitter.com/GreyAreaUK
"A Microsoft spokesman said: "We spent five years and $350million
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Lynn W <lynn.williamson(a)FOREVERREDbtinternet.com> wrote:

> www.btopenzone.com
>
> Cannot open in either Safari or Firefox on my macBook. This is the path
> that cannot be opened according to the activity window
>
> http://www.btopenzone.com/CSS/print.css

I keep the following Web browsers around:

Firefox
Safari
OmniWeb
Camino
iCab
Opera

if I find a Web page I can't open, I try another Web browser.

Eventually, one of 'em gets what I'm after; sometimes, I find that there
are particular urls that `just don't work properly for a bit' - changes
around, and there appears to be no rhyme or reason to which browser is
going to rescue me this time, except that Safari tends not to be the
one.

This problem seems to be down to iffiness at my ISP, given how bizarrly
randomly it turns up and goes away again. My ISP is BT Internet.

Rowland.
(going for a new ISP in the new year)

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland.mcdonnell(a)dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me
From: Jim on
On 2009-12-10, Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:

> (going for a new ISP in the new year)

Out of interest, who? I've had very little trouble with Plusnet, but as
they're a BT owned outfit nowadays I suspect you'd wnt to avoid them.

Jim
From: Rowland McDonnell on
Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com> wrote:

> Rowland McDonnell <real-address-in-sig(a)flur.bltigibbet.invalid> wrote:
>
> > (going for a new ISP in the new year)
>
> Out of interest, who?

Undecided.

> I've had very little trouble with Plusnet, but as
> they're a BT owned outfit nowadays I suspect you'd wnt to avoid them.

Jim, almost everything you write about me is completely and utterly
wrong - including that.

Rowland.