From: Jeff Needle on
Thanks! I just read it, and it looks like it's doable.

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle(a)gmail.com

From: Jeff Needle on
At the top of the screen, it reads:

Microsoft Outllook Newsreader

And there's a place where you can add News to the taskbar in Outlook.

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle(a)gmail.com

From: Jeff Needle on
Thanks for it. So it's using the OE newsreader? Thanks -- I missed that.

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle(a)gmail.com

From: Jeff Needle on
Looks like a perfect solution! I've created an icon on my desktop for this
capability.

Thanks!

Jeffrey Needle
jeff.needle(a)gmail.com

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
> So it's using the OE newsreader? Thanks -- I missed that.

You have a lot of company. They did a good job of hiding it from thousands
of users. :)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?