From: Marco on
Hi everyone,

I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get
an important information from my project.
When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a
totally confused date.
How do I get this date?

Best regards,

Marco Ferreira
From: Ismet Kocaman on
Hello Marco,

Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]).

Best Regards,
Ismet Kocaman
MCTS, PMP

From: Trevor Rabey on
You can't subtract a duration from a date.
You can subtract a date from a date, or a duration from a duration.
That's why there are different data types.
Or you can use one of the datediff functions.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955