From: hfeurstein on
Please help!

I am using DW 8 on iMac. When uploading my site, which used to work fine, I
now encounter the following error message and then I get kicked out:

"error occurred - Unable to create remote folder / folder name and path ... -
user cancelled"

I thought the file might be corrupt in some way and deleted it completely from
the site. Upon my next attempt another file triggered the same message, and so
on...

So I am unable to upload my site and the bits and pieces that are on the web
are garbled because the site is incomplete!

What can I do?

From: Murray *ACE* on
Please go to SITES | Manage Sites..., select the site name, and click on
Edit. Click on the Advanced tab at the top. Tell me the following -

Under LOCAL INFO
----------------------------
The contents of "Local root folder:"

Under REMOTE INFO
----------------------------
The contents of "FTP Host:"
The contents of "Host directory:"

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert

From: hfeurstein on
Here is the info you asked for - hope it helps to solve the mystery (I should
ad that I have changed nothing and is used to work previously):

The contents of "Local root folder:" haraldfeurstein:Documents:Our
Websites:feursteinonline2007:

The contents of "FTP Host:" host233.ipowerweb.com
The contents of "Host directory:" /public_html/

From: Murray *ACE* on
And you can up and download files OK? It's just creation of this folder
that is a problem? Can you create other folders OK?

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert