From: Bob I on
In that case start here
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=troubleshooting+a+dead+computer&aq=1&aqi=g4&aql=&oq=troubleshooting+a+dead

From: ybS2okj on
Your problem is that your computer isn't keeping the correct time and date
and if you can correct this fault, I am sure your computer will start
operating properly.

For example the date and time on your message is "Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010
08:01:14 +0530" Now this can only be somewhere outside the global Satellite
Orbit where time runs faster than on earth!

hth

From: Muhadsha on
On 3/6/2010 7:45 AM, ybS2okj wrote:
> Your problem is that your computer isn't keeping the correct time and date
> and if you can correct this fault, I am sure your computer will start
> operating properly.
>
> For example the date and time on your message is "Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010
> 08:01:14 +0530" Now this can only be somewhere outside the global Satellite
> Orbit where time runs faster than on earth!
>
> hth
>
> "Muhadsha"<Muhadsha(a)yourmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> My computer which was working good for many years have broken down. It
>> shows nothing in the screen except "THE SIGNAL CABLE DISCONNECT" when i
>> turn it on. It doesn't produce any sound. I have replaced the RAM in
>> another slot, It did not work out too. What shall I do? Please help me!
>>
>> Thank You
>>
>> - Muhadsha

My computer doesn't turn on, then how can I change the time of the
computer. I shows only a massage "THE SIGNAL CABLE DISCONNECT"
Please help..............

-Muhadsha
From: ybS2okj on

>>> My computer which was working good for many years have broken down. It
>>> shows nothing in the screen except "THE SIGNAL CABLE DISCONNECT" when i
>>> turn it on. It doesn't produce any sound. I have replaced the RAM in
>>> another slot, It did not work out too. What shall I do? Please help me!

How did you post this message if you can't turn on your computer? I think
you should throw away your computer and buy a new one because clearly it
appears to be damaged beyond cost-effectively repaired! Computers are very
cheap these days though Microsoft Software will cost you an arm and a leg!
unless you correct your system date we shall not reply again so you are on
your own!

hth

From: sgopus on
Since your so remote, try replacing the video cable, as the message says it's
not receiving a video signal, or it could be something on the motherboard
that generates the video signal, and it's broke. sorry not much help, better
plan on getting a new pc.