From: loupgarou on
I have completely removed Symantec Antivirus from my server.

The problem STILL exists. no form of antivirus software is running on
the server at the moment.

From: Alexander Zammit [MVP] on
This cannot be a permissions issue because of the following:
"Some emails, particularly from a few senders cannot be moved."

If you had permissions problems this would not be only for some emails from
a few senders.

So I am certain you have something that is not working properly (AV being
the most common culprit).

You have to see what software you are running on Exchange and go by
elimination.
If only Exchange and Outlook remains then MS PSS will have to explain what
is going wrong.

From: loupgarou on
I've tried exmerge and exchange task's move mailbox feature, these are
57 corrupt files.

---

EX-Merge cannot move those messages out.
---
[16:15:02] Error copying message with subject 'FW: Your Ref :
800118495, Insured : Mdm Chan Mei Wan, Accident involving SGH 5891 L
and FQ 6478 E on 29 Jul 06' in folder '\bugged1'.
(MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION)

Exchange Tasks - Move mailbox errors.

- (badItem errorCode="0x800cce05" flags="0x00000000")
(folder
id="EF000000198262C0AA6611CD9BC800AA002FC45A000002000100000002370D49")bugged1(/
folder)
(sender)Sim, Jason-PT(/sender)
(recipient)!!archive(/recipient)
(subject)FW: Your Ref : 800118495, Insured : Mdm Chan Mei Wan,
Accident involving SGH 5891 L and FQ 6478 E on 29 Jul 06(/subject)
(size)533397(/size)
(dateSent)24/04/2007 9:36 AM(/dateSent)
(dateReceived)24/04/2007 9:44 AM(/dateReceived)
(sourceKey)D4F2D4B06767E34F81890914B96A0D38000002370F6E(/sourceKey)
(/badItem)

I can't find much on the error 0x800cce05 ..