From: Jack Rabbitt on
Hi,

Just wondered as ive just gone onto the Unlimited Text & Unlimited Web Bolt
On with o2, what would be deemed the limits under the fair useage policy?

I shouldnt think i would be texting or on the net every second of the day,
but gives me an idea.

Thanks

From: Whiskers on
On 2010-05-27, Jack Rabbitt <a(a)b.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondered as ive just gone onto the Unlimited Text & Unlimited Web Bolt
> On with o2, what would be deemed the limits under the fair useage policy?
>
> I shouldnt think i would be texting or on the net every second of the day,
> but gives me an idea.
>
> Thanks

I think, as in all internet and mobile phone adverts, 'unlimited' really
means 'not too much but we don't know how much that might be until people
start complaining or something'.

This article may be relevent
<http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/4258-o2-clarifies-limit-on-unlimited-broadband-package.html>

--