From: Rob on
On 11/02/2010 11:31 AM, Marts wrote:
> Gettamulla Tupya wrote...
>
>> On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:20:35 GMT, "Evan"<newsreader(a)evan.me> wrote:
>>
>>> You need to map the drives to different letters eg. WD -->M: and SeaG -->N:
>>>

>> Windoze does that automagically.
>
> And in this case, the external Seagate was mapped as Drive H. The WD portable
> drive, when I plugged it in after the Seagate, was mapped as Drive I.

Just a thought, something like this happened to another PC which was all
intel when you plugged in a usb device which was in this case a 2.5 ext
HDD. it sometimes blue screened or stopped. Had to reload the system
drivers for ???? can't remember off hand. But it was a software glitch.

What would happen if you did a repair install of the OS. Or put up W7 :)

send me an email.