From: David H. Lipman on
From: "W. eWatson" <wolftracks(a)invalid.com>

| Peter Foldes wrote:
>> Contact Magic Mail support. I will be surprised if you are able to. Get
>> RID of Magic Mail it is nothing but pure junk and trouble

| That in no way is a shared experience. I've been using it for 5-6 years.
| What support? The only support I've seen is from here, and a woman.
| Forgotten her name. It was years ago. What's an alternative to MM3?

So....

What does this have to do with the subject matter of this news group ?

I won't even mention Adobe Acrobat :-)

--
Dave

From: W. eWatson on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "W. eWatson" <wolftracks(a)invalid.com>
>
> | Peter Foldes wrote:
>>> Contact Magic Mail support. I will be surprised if you are able to. Get
>>> RID of Magic Mail it is nothing but pure junk and trouble
>
> | That in no way is a shared experience. I've been using it for 5-6 years.
> | What support? The only support I've seen is from here, and a woman.
> | Forgotten her name. It was years ago. What's an alternative to MM3?
>
> So....
>
> What does this have to do with the subject matter of this news group ?
>
> I won't even mention Adobe Acrobat :-)

Here though, there has been a history of talking about MMM. Do you have
a suggestion where I could ask about MMM?

I'll join you on Adobe in a few minutes.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "W. eWatson" <wolftracks(a)invalid.com>

| David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "W. eWatson" <wolftracks(a)invalid.com>

>> | That in no way is a shared experience. I've been using it for 5-6 years.
>> | What support? The only support I've seen is from here, and a woman.
>> | Forgotten her name. It was years ago. What's an alternative to MM3?

>> So....

>> What does this have to do with the subject matter of this news group ?

>> I won't even mention Adobe Acrobat :-)

| Here though, there has been a history of talking about MMM. Do you have
| a suggestion where I could ask about MMM?

| I'll join you on Adobe in a few minutes.

The completely OT subject matter.

If it is a email application then I suggest in an email application related Usenet group
in the alt.* hierarchy.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>

< snip >

"A funny thing happened on the way to the forum"

Zero Mostel

--
Dave

From: MEB on
On 01/27/2010 08:34 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
>
> < snip >
>
> "A funny thing happened on the way to the forum"
>
> Zero Mostel

Yeah, liked that movie... glad you knew it was meant as personal...

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm