From: MEB on
On 01/27/2010 09:00 PM, MEB wrote:
> On 01/27/2010 08:34 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com>
>>
>> < snip >
>>
>> "A funny thing happened on the way to the forum"
>>
>> Zero Mostel
>>

> Yeah, liked that movie... glad you knew it was meant as personal...

gees, now there's a a grammatical mistake for ya,,, "was" verses
"wasn't",,, now if they could only attach the computer to the brain or
create a program that knew what we *actually* meant to type...

--
MEB
From: Hot-text on
http://www.magic-email.com/sitemap << I see magic-email have no HELP FOR YOU
So you need to be Anonymity
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mmm3/support <<< no update magic-email for
Windows 7
http://sourceforge.net/users/grigsoft << He made it he can Help you!

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Care if I join?

Ask the moderator if it is okay. :o/

[...]

> So now here are the questions to ponder:
>
> What part or parts of this discussion is/are off topic?

IMO only the initial post was on topic. It might have been related to
the security feature that gives you 'integrity levels' - files from the
internet have low mandatory labels.

From: MEB on
On 01/30/2010 06:12 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
> "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Care if I join?
>
> Ask the moderator if it is okay. :o/
>
> [...]
>
>> So now here are the questions to ponder:
>>
>> What part or parts of this discussion is/are off topic?
>
> IMO only the initial post was on topic. It might have been related to
> the security feature that gives you 'integrity levels' - files from the
> internet have low mandatory labels.

I would go with at least the post, response, the attempted explanation
for the post, and maybe a bit more since it was in explanation [maybe
six posts, since the issue was broached here].

Then again, here we are in the same heading, discussing relevance when
where we "sit" *it may all be*; whereas others may find it entirely off
topic for ".security.virus" issues [key being virus]. Save for perhaps
direction to the standards that apply in this forum and general posting
advisements.

So would it be safe to say: "Its all relative ..."? Should we "get a room"?
IMO it would have been better to put this secondary under its own
heading since some issues WERE/ARE relevant to the group as a "group",
not necessarily as virus related..

But who am I to determine that...

--
MEB