From: Yuri on
Can I use Outlook BCM in a server (the contact database residing on server)
and
access that information, add to it seamlessly, etc.
Also, can I see all notes (opportunity notes, time/date stamping) in a
single screen?
From: Yuri on
I think I posted it in a wrong place.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Yuri" <Yuri(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I think I posted it in a wrong place.

microsoft.public.outlook.bcm is the correct newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]