From: stkarma on

What resolution did you go with here? I am interested in faxing from
Excel to the shared sbs fax as well.
Thanks!

--
stkarma
stkarma's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/253155.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: einstein_007 on

stkarma;5024953 Wrote:
> What resolution did you go with here? I am interested in faxing from
> Excel to the shared sbs fax as well.
> Thanks!

CREATE A FAX MAILBOX ON THE SERVER:

- On SBS 2000, click Start, point to Programs, point to Administrative
Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers. On SBS
2003, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click
Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Expand the domain object, right-click Users, point to New, and then
click User.
- Type an easy-to-remember first name and logon name for the user,
such as Fax, and then click Next.
- Enter a password for the new user, and then click Next.
- Click Create an Exchange mailbox, and then click Next.
- Click Finish to create the Fax user.
- After you create the Fax user, click Users, right-click the Fax user
in the list of users, and then click Properties.
- Click the Exchange Advanced tab. If this tab does not exist, close
the Fax user Properties, click Advanced Features on the View menu, and
then open the Fax user Properties again.
- On the Exchange Advanced tab, click Mailbox Rights, and then click
Add.
- Click to select the Domain Users group, click Add, and then click
OK.
- Under the Allow column, click to select the Full mailbox access
check box, and then click OK two times.

More information can be found 'here'
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311529).

--