From: Steve Lionel on
On 6/27/2010 11:10 AM, rfengineer55 wrote:

> Steve Lionel>
>
> Would you be so kind as to pass along an email where I might write to
> you directly? I sed the Reply to Author button here, and have not
> heard a response from you. I presume that in interest of avoiding a
> loaded mailbox, you have replies blocked.
>
> My email is RFENGINEER55(a)aol.com

Jeff,

I guess you missed this in my signature:

"For email address, replace "invalid" with "com""

I assume that the Google Groups "Reply to Author" button simply uses the
email address that is provided for the post, which I have deliberately
made invalid to thwart spammers. So your email never got to me.

I'd prefer that you ask questions about Intel Visual Fortran in our user
forum, where you have already posted. I read that daily, including
weekends. But if you send me email, I'll respond when and as I can.

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/
Intel Software Development Products Support
http://software.intel.com/sites/support/
My Fortran blog
http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran