From: richard.townsendrose on
Barbara

I have never had any problem with ADS at all...W e use RP2.14 and all
works ok.

One thing you must remember tho with ReportPro. I think that RP uses
the Comix drivers supplied by VO [ someone might correct me here ],
UNLESS you pass the tables to ReportPro using the dbfswap
functionality inluded when you instantiate a report. We pass ALL
linked tables even when ReportPro does the scoping, seeking, and do
while_ing.

So most people just pass the scoped / filtered main table... thats
fine BUT when you start to hang loads of other tables on - we have
some very complex reports [viz with seven sections] each with two or
three and you want ADS to handle these,then you must pass them all up
in the dbfswap array.

regards

richard

Pages: 1