From: Nobody on
"Michael Cole" <invalid(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to get a copy of the Fawcette VSM 05/2002 article by Dan Fergus
> on basically how to compile an app with the debug symbols on in order to
> get a stack trace, and it seems to be unavailable on the internet at
> Fawcette.
>
> Does anyone know how I get a hold of it, or has anyone got the similar
> information that I am looking for?

Try here:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.fawcette.com/

From: Jack T. on
Right here in all its glory.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031026054837/http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2002_05/magazine/columns/blackbelt/default_pf.aspx

From: Nobody on
Or this link to full archive of past issues. I don't think that you can use
the search function because it depends on the server presence.

http://web.archive.org/web/20021017004734/www.fawcette.com/archives/

From: MM on
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:43:55 -0500, "Jack T." <anywhere(a)anywhere.com>
wrote:

>Right here in all its glory.
>
>http://web.archive.org/web/20031026054837/http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/2002_05/magazine/columns/blackbelt/default_pf.aspx

How long did you have to search for to find that? I gave up after 20
minutes in the Wayback Machine, having tried numerous pages from the
www.fawcette.com collection without any success.

However, he should grab the vs0205bb.zip asap, since that is the only
link within the article that works.

http://web.archive.org/web/20031026054837/http://www.fawcette.com/vsm/code/2002_05/vs0205bb.zip

MM
From: Michael Cole on
Michael Cole was thinking very hard :
> I'm trying to get a copy of the Fawcette VSM 05/2002 article by Dan Fergus on
> basically how to compile an app with the debug symbols on in order to get a
> stack trace, and it seems to be unavailable on the internet at Fawcette.

To all, thanks for replying - I have got a copy of the article. I took
a copy of the various xx Tech Tips issues for reference ages ago, but
never bothered with the others. I never expected Fawcette to pack up,
so I was supprised that I couldn't find it.

Anyone know what is the situation with them? Are the magazines
considered abandoned? I wouldn't mind an electronic copy of all of
them, but what is the situation?

--
Michael Cole