From: Andrew on
Andrew wrote:
> desplin(a)yahoo.com wrote:
>> ... but since I
>> transferred my brokerage account a few months ago, I'm less than
>> impressed. ...
>
> About a year ago, they took over their own clearing functions (I
> think after Bernie Madoff, I'm not so thrilled with that since now
> it's the same company, but that's another story) from Pershing. Pershing
> used to have it correct in that any downloads and subsequent
> (and immediate) dividend reinvestments were handled quickly by Q. But
> that's been 'broken' now since at least August when I made my
> first of about four calls to them to find out when this is going to
> be fixed.
> I didn't get a chance to call them on Tuesday, will try today (Wed).

FWIW, I did speak with Vanguard yesterday, and now they tell me that they do
not have an estimated time for the fix (this problem ticket is now 5 months
old). Time to start writing letters and escalating within Vanguard.
Regards -

- Andrew

From: Andrew on
Andrew wrote:
> FWIW, I did speak with Vanguard yesterday, and now they tell me that
> they do not have an estimated time for the fix (this problem ticket
> is now 5 months old). Time to start writing letters and escalating
> within Vanguard.

Letter in the mail to Vanguard asking for a fix explaining I can't trust
their data of my monies if they can't get their own downloads straight to
me. We'll see if that gets any attention.

Regards -

- Andrew