From: Gettamulla Tupya on
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 04:36:43 +0000 (UTC), "Mike Warren"
<miwa-not-this-bit(a)or-this-csas.net.au> wrote:

> I notice that getting video cards with S-video or composite TV output
> is becoming quite difficult. Everything has HDMI on it instead now.
>
> Anyone have any insight into whether this is just a temporary situation,
> or s-video on video cards is going for good?
>
> Surely there are still lots of TVs out there with no HDMI inputs.

You can still find 4xxx ATI cards. All I have seen have S-video output.

From: Gettamulla Tupya on
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 05:17:18 +0000 (UTC), "Mike Warren"
<miwa-not-this-bit(a)or-this-csas.net.au> wrote:

> >Yes, but not that many who bother to drive them from a PC anymore.
>
> One thing I forgot. I can't find any HDMI to S-video converters. That
> would solve my problem, but I guess there's no market for them either.

I have seen DVI-Component cables. Couple that with an HDMI-DVI dongle and you'd be right.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: ulead video problem
Next: Telstra etc