From: Brandon Staggs on
"ramswell" wrote on Mon, 25 Aug 2008 12:16:08 -0700 (PDT):

> Sounds like a job for my "UNIVERSAL VIDEO MODULE." Take a look at my
> website and see if it's what your seeking. If it's not, then feel free
> to contact me and communicate to me what it is that you need in detail
> and I'll see what I can do for you. :):)

Thanks for the suggestion; however, that's not what I was looking for.
I am looking for what amounts to an a/b switch for the AV port -- I
don't actually want to do any conversions.

--
-Brandon
http://www.brandonstaggs.com/c64.html
From: MagerValp on

BS> It just occurred to me that I could use a typical AV switch with
BS> S-Video, assuming I had three 8-pin din AV to S-Video/RCA cables.
BS> The only one I could find online is $20 and that's just ridiculous
BS> (IMHO). Is there a good source for these that isn't so expensive?

Just pick up an A/V switch from the nearest electronics store, with
three rca inputs per source. No need for S-Video cables, just use one
of the audio inputs for the chroma. $20 seems reasonable to me though.

--
_|___|_ + . + . + . Per Olofsson, arkadspelare