From: Jim Cladingboel on
I have just come across a folder named Assembly
in C:\Windows with about 120MB of programming
software. I don't want it - I gave up using BASIC
and QB45 years ago - so is it OK to delete/uninstall it?
WinXPHome/SP3 and IE8.

Thanks, Jim.

From: neil on
As far as I know these are windows files & wouldn't delete them.
Neil

From: Jim Cladingboel on
Thanks Neil. Glad I asked.

Jim.

"neil" <neilp_67_(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As far as I know these are windows files & wouldn't delete them.
> Neil
> "Jim Cladingboel" <carramar(a)tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>>I have just come across a folder named Assembly
>> in C:\Windows with about 120MB of programming
>> software. I don't want it - I gave up using BASIC
>> and QB45 years ago - so is it OK to delete/uninstall it?
>> WinXPHome/SP3 and IE8.
>>
>> Thanks, Jim.

Pages: 1
Prev: should I install MSE?