First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
SQL examples
Hello all. For years I have programmed in VO (and previously Clipper) and always used the DBF databases (.CDX and NTX) for my applications. My main reasons to use VO are the variety of functions and the easyness to manipulate data from our end-systems (Windows Server, AS400, etc) into a DBF database for the user. H... 11 Jan 2007 16:10
Crystal Report "Basic syntax not supported"
All Using CR XI with 2740 or 2806 If I am trying to set the oCRreport:RecordSelectionFormula := '{SteuerRechn.Steuerjahr} = 2006 ' gives the Runtime Error "Basic syntax in recordselectionformulas not supported" Any ideas? Werner ... 8 Jan 2007 09:39
MS Access Permissions Problem
I am trying to extract data from an Access database used by a commercial application. I need Read access only. The demo application uses default passwords for read and read/write. I am using "USER=ADMIN", "PW=admin" which should allow me to do what I need. But the SQLSelect below gives me an error - SQLSTATEMENT:... 5 Jan 2007 16:07
Font question
Hello All, Now that I know about the ColorRef property and the RGB and GetxValue functions, which facilitate storing and retrieving Color information, I wonder if Font doesn't have similar, "hidden" stuff that allows to store Font parameters in a single "number", which can be retrieved and processed to construct... 28 Dec 2006 09:26
FabPaintLib
Hi, pls can someone advice me on how to zoom in and out of images displayed with "FabPaintLibCtrl" . I was succesfull in displaying the image but when i try to zoom in or out using the :zoom access/assign it does not really work. What are the correct values to add to the :zoom value? Thanks for your advice Thoma... 11 Dec 2006 03:57
InternetWiteFile (to upload files using HTTP)
Basic question: Need to upload files using HTTP (not FTP) with monitoring progress uploaded. Found so many articles, but the pinciple is explained here: How To Upload Files to the Internet Information Server: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/184352. I have a routine to do that using the FTP classess with so... 8 Dec 2006 18:22
Using SetTerBuffer en GetTerBuffer of the TER Text Editor
I prototyped an access and assign method for the functions SetTerBuffer and GetTerBuffer of the TE control. In the assign method I often get an error <<could not obtain buffer lock>>. In the access method I always get the error <<ran out of memory>> Something is wrong and I can't find what. functions : _D... 4 Dec 2006 07:45
CAVORT20.DLL and 2.7
I have just gone to 2.7 and my new executable requires CAVORT20.DLL - but this file is 2.6 DEPENDS.EXE (dependancy walker confirms my app requires it as well) Any ideas where to start please? ... 28 Nov 2006 09:18
JPG to BMP
Hi everybody, With FabPaint I can create a jpeg file through a resource bitmap, however I'd like to make the inverse thing. Any help is welcome. TIA, Saulo ... 24 Nov 2006 04:39
CRC32
Hello Everybody, I have a nonVO dll with a function, HEX_CRC32(), that I try to use in a VO-program. So far I get Error Code: 50 [ ] Subsystem: VO-CODE Error Subcode: 5333 Argument Number: 2 CallStack: SHELL:CRC_TEST (Line: 8) Indeed very sad! The manual of the nonVO function that I try to use says... 16 Nov 2006 14:00