First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Vulcan or Cavo 2.8 ?
Hi again Today I read about the Vulcan .NET for the first time. My doubt now is: what fits better my purpose of migrating Clipper apps to Windows, CAVO 2.8 or Vulcan ? I appreciate any opinions and advices from the grupou community. TIA ... 29 Jan 2008 00:58
WIN32SDK Reference
Can anyone recommend a decent reference book on Windows API programming (as applicable for use in VO programming), preferably with some code samples, explanations etc. Essentially I am looking for a reference book which covers in more detail the stuff which is covered in the WIN32SDK.HLP file that comes with VO... 21 Dec 2007 23:29
Error in OLE Client.
I try to use an OLE Automation Client, and the OLE object is called oDigora. When running the method oDigora:OpenPatient(.t., .t.) I get the Error: SubSystem: OLE Automation Client Error Subcode: 2147614735 Function: OpenPatient. The Method: OpenPatient looks like this: METHOD OpenPatient(; b... 10 Nov 2007 08:27
SQL Update with a delete / update / insert in one go
Hi all, I have a system that I am currently moving from DBF to SQL and have the following scenario: Parent table with a child table linked on KeyFld. Window for simultaneous modification to both Parent and related Child data on one DataDialog window since Child can have a know maximum records (50) or less. ... 26 Oct 2007 06:26
Register problem Report Pro
I am having a problem with loading my application on new computers running Windows XP. When I run: RegSvr32 C:\fmstool\rpRT302.dll I get the following error message LoadLibrary("C:\fmstool\rpRT302.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found. I found a similar problem in this newsgroup but no... 16 Oct 2007 12:44
KidStack size
Hi all, I have my own quick sort routine with recursive calls. Sorting 1000 or higher items cause "Kid stack size limit exceeded". Routine crash afther 665 self calls, MEMORY_STACKKID show 675. SetKidStackSize has no any effect. I you set StackSize to 16MB ( default is 8kB ), before crash KidStackFree func report... 11 Oct 2007 17:49
FabToys et al
Hi all Well last friday, 21st, I had the pleasure to invite Fabrice to my "local" as he was in Glasgow, and leaving at an unearthly hour the following morning from Prestwick Airport to fly home. We had a hilarious evening - and it got a better when one of the bar maids, who had finished her shift behind the ba... 24 Sep 2007 03:20
Toolbar bands and Vista
Hi, an old application (VO 2.7b-1) running under Windows XP displays correctly the Toolbar using the bands: #FFDATE, #FFNEXT but, when is running under Windows Vista the band named #FFDATE appears at the right side of the toolbar, having a big gap between the first Toolbar Item: IDT_SCROLLMINUS and the Band: #F... 10 Sep 2007 07:29
VOCOM and WebBrowser question
I am able to create COM client objects (any MS office) and call some methods but not with microsoft webbrowser control. I am able to create the webbrowser object but the method navigate() generates an exception error Can anyone confirm this simple test IF SUCCEEDED( hResult := VOCOMCreateObject( "Shell.Ex... 3 Sep 2007 17:42
Error 5333 Using bBrowser and AdoServer
Hi All, I'm using VO 2740, SQL Express 2005, Vo2Ado and bBrowser 2. In my application I have several browsers that uses AdoServer. All browsers are created as follows: Method Use() Class SearchDisk LOCAL cCmd AS STRING cCmd := "select * from dbo.Cias order by Name" // odbsServer is a PROTECT of the wi... 28 Aug 2007 19:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last