From: Ron Rondis on
Hi,

Approximately one week ago I have posted a question about WDDM
driver initializing. The question title include a typo, WDDM instead of
WDDK. I don't know whether it is the reason for not getting any response.

Please advice on how to get some help. Maybe another mailing list/forum
or maybe some other official channel will help with getting the necessary
support.

I will appreciate any help in this mater because it actually block my
progress.

Thanks

From: Tim Roberts on
Ron Rondis <RonRondis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Approximately one week ago I have posted a question about WDDM
>driver initializing. The question title include a typo, WDDM instead of
>WDDK. I don't know whether it is the reason for not getting any response.
>
>Please advice on how to get some help. Maybe another mailing list/forum
>or maybe some other official channel will help with getting the necessary
>support.

The problem is a lack of experienced WDDM developers. Because of industry
consolidation, there are no more than 4 companies in the world today that
have developers with in-depth, practical WDDM experience, and none of those
companies will allow their developers to share their knowledge in public
forums like this.

Do you have an MSDN subscription? You can try using one of your free
support incidents.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: Ron Rondis on
Thanks Tim,

I don't have MSDN subscription. Do you have any experience with
MSDN support? Can I expect to get developers help using one of the
included technical support?

Ron