From: DavidNorep on
Well, I am not sure that those errors relate to Bridge. I noticed that
there are other errors such as:

Faulting application bridge.exe, version 3.0.0.464, faulting module
gdiplus.dll, version 5.2.6001.22319, fault address 0x0000f75b.
From: Paul Hartman/Dirty Linen on
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:55:52 -0800 (PST), DavidNorep
<avdavid.noreply(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Well, I am not sure that those errors relate to Bridge. I noticed that
>there are other errors such as:
>
>Faulting application bridge.exe, version 3.0.0.464, faulting module
>gdiplus.dll, version 5.2.6001.22319, fault address 0x0000f75b.

gdiplus is Microsoft graphics display library. Sometimes bad fonts can
cause gdiplus to crash. Do you remember installing any new fonts (or
installed new programs that installed fonts) around the time Bridge
started crashing?

Here are more details:
http://www.techsupportforum.com/microsoft-support/windows-xp-support/166679-gdiplus-dll-error.html
--
Paul Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
From: DavidNorep on
The crash has just happened again with the above errors:

1. WinMgmt could not initialize the core parts. This could be due to
a badly installed version of WinMgmt, WinMgmt repository upgrade
failure, insufficient disk space or insufficient memory.

2. The Windows Security Center Service was unable to establish event
queries with WMI to monitor third party AntiVirus and Firewall.

So it seems that they should give some hint to the cause of the
problem.