From: Johnno on
I know I am in the wrong newsgroup but I haven't been able to locate one
covering Windows 7. Could anyone please tell me where to go.

From: Kenny on
Hope this helps.

Kenny

From: Ǝиçεl on
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

From: Peter Foldes on
Kenny

The al.windows7 newsgroup is a joke and a playground for some people using
obscenities and foul language when they fight among themselves.

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
MS decided to end public newsgroup support:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

There are only Win7-specific forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7