From: Kid on
hi

May I ask some WLK question here, is there some specific WLK Newsgroup for
WLK?

Should we generate test signature on Win7 x64, can we press F8 and disable
driver signature checking during system boot ?

Thank you .
From: Don Burn on
You are probably better off with a test signature, depending on the WLK
tests you run, the system may reboot during the testing. This is the best
place to ask questions on the WLK, there was a seperate newsgroup but when
Microsoft started moving things to forums, they eliminated the group.

--
Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5368 (20100815) __________

http://www.eset.com