From: H on
On 1 Nov 2006 16:01:05 -0800, "Nick @ 64HDD" <info(a)64hdd.com> wrote:

>> http://home.c2i.net/w-479147/cb64-ipaq-0.5.zip
>
>Thanks, that was cool finding... so where do I find:
> cb64-arm-0.5.zip

I can't find anything like that. In fact, I can not find much cb64
related at all. It seems the previous hit must have been a lucky one.

I've tried both eDonkey and several BitTirrent sites. Maybe someone
else can try the other file sharing networks, since I don't have
client software for those installed.

From: Adam on
Hihi

Nick @ 64HDD wrote:
> > The ipaq version was the arm version -.-
> > it also doesn't work well on my 928 :(
> Not quite. The ipaq version is for the PPC. There was a separate stream
> of builds for the HPC (SH3, MIPS, ARM) which is mentioned in the readme
> file. Generally you can tweak a HPC machine to run PPC software. Though
> the HP720 and IPAQ shared the same ARM processor, the graphic API are
> quite different (200x320 vs 640x240). Running the wrong version mucks
> up the display...

Oh, sorry, I should have said the IPAQ pocketpc version was the ARM
version, didn't realise you were talking about an H/PC, lol

Last one of those I had was an LG Phenom, monochrome only, I don't have
any H/PC software unfortunately, sorry :(

Incidentally, 0.5 doesn't work on my pocketpc either, the keyboard is
invisible, meh.

From: KilrPilr on
Hi Mike,
Here u go. http://members.shaw.ca/C128/CB64.rar

--
Leo
Im looking for Commodore 64/Vic20 Cartridges! Got any? Check out my

From: hg on
I started looking for CB64 as well when I bought my new Titan/Hermes
smartphone last month. Shame they stopped work on it years ago - I guess
until Vice is ported to smartphones I'll just use the freeware Pocket Atari
800 emulator to play some of the classics.
The price they're now asking for Pocket Commodore is just way too much- i
would have bought it if they'd kept the price it was originally.

From: A Grosz on
hg wrote:
> I started looking for CB64 as well when I bought my new Titan/Hermes
> smartphone last month. Shame they stopped work on it years ago - I guess
> until Vice is ported to smartphones I'll just use the freeware Pocket Atari
> 800 emulator to play some of the classics.
> The price they're now asking for Pocket Commodore is just way too much- i
> would have bought it if they'd kept the price it was originally.

Have you guys never heard of PocketHobbit?

http://www.nibbleandbit.net/PocketHobbit/downloads.shtml

It works well (at my end anyway) and is also free.

Attila