From: hg on

"A Grosz" <nerdati(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> hg wrote:
>> I started looking for CB64 as well when I bought my new Titan/Hermes
>> smartphone last month. Shame they stopped work on it years ago - I guess
>> until Vice is ported to smartphones I'll just use the freeware Pocket
>> Atari
>> 800 emulator to play some of the classics.
>> The price they're now asking for Pocket Commodore is just way too much- i
>> would have bought it if they'd kept the price it was originally.
>
> Have you guys never heard of PocketHobbit?
>
> http://www.nibbleandbit.net/PocketHobbit/downloads.shtml
>
> It works well (at my end anyway) and is also free.
>
> Attila

That's great! I'm just testing it out now on my phone. Looks even smarter
than Pocket Commodore.

From: hg on

"hg" <hg(a)hg.com> wrote in message news:SJydnTeR2dIIiNbYRVnyiA(a)pipex.net...
snip
>> Have you guys never heard of PocketHobbit?
>>
>> http://www.nibbleandbit.net/PocketHobbit/downloads.shtml
>>
>> It works well (at my end anyway) and is also free.
>>
>> Attila
>>

> That's great! I'm just testing it out now on my phone. Looks even smarter
> than Pocket Commodore.

Sorry, I forgot to say thanks for letting me know about this program :-)

From: Adam on
Hihi

Is it just me or is pockethobbit extremely slow at disk access?

I set it off loading a disk and 10 minutes later it wasn't done
(although the light was on), is it compatible with saved states from
the windows version of hobbit? might be better creating them on there...

From: Angry Dove on
In article <1162592426.308833.133320(a)m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
hideki.adam(a)gmail.com says...
> Hihi
>
> Is it just me or is pockethobbit extremely slow at disk access?
>
> I set it off loading a disk and 10 minutes later it wasn't done
> (although the light was on), is it compatible with saved states from
> the windows version of hobbit? might be better creating them on there...

What would be the best machine to run this on, I don't have one yet?
From: Adam on
Hihi

Angry Dove wrote:
> > Is it just me or is pockethobbit extremely slow at disk access?
> > I set it off loading a disk and 10 minutes later it wasn't done
> > (although the light was on), is it compatible with saved states from
> > the windows version of hobbit? might be better creating them on there...
> What would be the best machine to run this on, I don't have one yet?

Err, I dunno, definitely not a Jornada 928 though unless you want to go
hiking while a disk loads

Something with at least a 400MHz clock speed I suppose, 600/800
wouldn't hurt either