From: Sylvia Else on
On 22/06/2010 1:10 PM, Hunter wrote:
> Yep, what next?

You need to find some 30Hz movies.

From: keithr on
On 22/06/2010 12:59 PM, Hunter wrote:
> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
> this to work?

I had a video card 6 or 7 years ago that came with a pair of goggles
that plugged in to it and enabled the watching of 3D material on a
normal monitor. I never used them but I would suppose that such things
are still available.

Finding material to watch may be more of a challenge.
From: HeadRush on

"keithr" <keithr(a)nowhere.com.au> wrote in message
> On 22/06/2010 12:59 PM, Hunter wrote:
>> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
>> this to work?
>>

> I had a video card 6 or 7 years ago that came with a pair of goggles that
> plugged in to it and enabled the watching of 3D material on a normal
> monitor. I never used them but I would suppose that such things are still
> available.
>
> Finding material to watch may be more of a challenge.

Or you can get 2 monitors displaying alternate images and then use the
cros-eyed method.

like this http://farm1.static.flickr.com/229/485067429_866c71dd6c.jpg -
cross your eyes till the 2 pictures overlap and vwarlah, 3D image!.

HR

From: keithr on
On 22/06/2010 3:19 PM, HeadRush wrote:
> "keithr"<keithr(a)nowhere.com.au> wrote in message
>> On 22/06/2010 12:59 PM, Hunter wrote:
>>> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
>>> this to work?
>>>

>> I had a video card 6 or 7 years ago that came with a pair of goggles that
>> plugged in to it and enabled the watching of 3D material on a normal
>> monitor. I never used them but I would suppose that such things are still
>> available.
>>
>> Finding material to watch may be more of a challenge.
>
> Or you can get 2 monitors displaying alternate images and then use the
> cros-eyed method.
>
> like this http://farm1.static.flickr.com/229/485067429_866c71dd6c.jpg -
> cross your eyes till the 2 pictures overlap and vwarlah, 3D image!.
>
> HR

Sounds like a great way to get a migrane.
From: Gettamulla Tupya on
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:59:20 +0800, "Hunter" <hunter(a)grome.zo.oct> wrote:

> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
> this to work?

Yes, easily done. Just sit on your computer while watching a 55" Samsung 3D LED TV.