From: Sandgroper on

"Hunter" <hunter(a)grome.zo.oct> wrote in message
> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
> this to work?

A few acid dots will surfice.

--

Sandgroper
Save planet Earth !

From: Brad on

"keithr" <keithr(a)nowhere.com.au> wrote in message
: On 22/06/2010 12:59 PM, Hunter wrote:
: > Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to
get
: > this to work?
: >
: >
: I had a video card 6 or 7 years ago that came with a pair of goggles
: that plugged in to it and enabled the watching of 3D material on a
: normal monitor. I never used them but I would suppose that such things
: are still available.
:
: Finding material to watch may be more of a challenge.

I've got one here in the draw. Specs too.

Motocross madness was cool in 3d, Quake2 wasn't too bad at all.

The drivers for XP weren't up to scratch.

--
Brad Leyden
6� 43.5816' S 146� 59.3097' E WGS84

From: Fast Freddy on
Hunter wrote:
> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
> this to work?

new monitor, new graphics card and 3d glasses by the look of it

http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-about.html
From: Evan on
"Hunter" <hunter(a)grome.zo.oct> wrote:
> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
> this to work?

Very simple and anyone can do it.
Go to Dell and buy a lcd video projector and set it up 3 metres from a wall.
Stand 1 metre away from the projector and so the beams of light go into your
eyes. If you squint your eyes you can watch video footage in true live 3D.

From: Hunter on

"Evan" <evan(a)evan.evan> wrote in message
> "Hunter" <hunter(a)grome.zo.oct> wrote:
>> Is it possible to watch 3D movies on my computer? What do I need to get
>> this to work?
>
> Very simple and anyone can do it.
> Go to Dell and buy a lcd video projector and set it up 3 metres from a
> wall. Stand 1 metre away from the projector and so the beams of light go
> into your eyes. If you squint your eyes you can watch video footage in
> true live 3D.

Explain.