From: Marc Auslander on
As the destruction of Wachovia proceeds, my Wachovia credit card has
moved to Wells Fargo. As best I can tell, it's old style Web connect -
you have to go the their web site and manually download the updates.

Am I missing something? Can what I think was called Web Express be
made to work?
From: Bob Wang on
Marc:
I download my WF Business Visa via Express Web Connect.
So, it is possible.
Bob
From: Jim H on
Marc Auslander wrote:
> As the destruction of Wachovia proceeds, my Wachovia credit card has
> moved to Wells Fargo. As best I can tell, it's old style Web connect -
> you have to go the their web site and manually download the updates.
>
> Am I missing something? Can what I think was called Web Express be
> made to work?

I download WF using direct connect, but I pay $3.00 per month for it.
--
Jim
From: Sharx35 on

"Jim H" <jimh(a)invalid.com> wrote in message
> Marc Auslander wrote:
>> As the destruction of Wachovia proceeds, my Wachovia credit card has
>> moved to Wells Fargo. As best I can tell, it's old style Web connect -
>> you have to go the their web site and manually download the updates.
>>
>> Am I missing something? Can what I think was called Web Express be
>> made to work?
>
> I download WF using direct connect, but I pay $3.00 per month for it.
> --
> Jim

Yet another service charge best described as a RIP OFF.

From: Porter Smith on
Jim H <jimh(a)invalid.com> wrote in

> Marc Auslander wrote:
>> As the destruction of Wachovia proceeds, my Wachovia credit card has
>> moved to Wells Fargo. As best I can tell, it's old style Web connect -
>> you have to go the their web site and manually download the updates.
>>
>> Am I missing something? Can what I think was called Web Express be
>> made to work?
>
> I download WF using direct connect, but I pay $3.00 per month for it.
> --
> Jim

I had to disable online access then enable it, specifying Wells Fargo
instead of Wachovia. (I think there were 3 or 4 choces that all included
"Wells Fargo". I tried each one until it worked). Now it works fine every
day. And there is no fee.

However a WF rep told me they haven't yet decided if they will contine the
service for free. I made it clear to him and my local branch manager that
as soon as they start charging me for stuff Wachovia offered for free, I
would close all my accounts.