From: Rudolf Harras on
joviyach schrieb:

>You could play Pirates until you retire, or if you played long enough
>you would basically be forced to retire too.l

But is there any chance of somehow winning the game?

I mean you could find a lot of relatives, marry, etc. So what's the best
you can do?
From: joviyach on
On Jun 30, 3:35 pm, Rudolf Harras <rudi...(a)temporaryforwarding.com>
wrote:
> joviyach schrieb:
>
> >You could play Pirates until you retire, or if you played long enough
> >you would basically be forced to retire too.l
>
> But is there any chance of somehow winning the game?
>
> I mean you could find a lot of relatives, marry, etc. So what's the best
> you can do?

You can retire and become Kings Adviser. That was the best possible
outcome.
From: Quantum Leaper on
Payton Byrd wrote:
> The games I "conquered"
>
> Pool of Radiance
> Curse of the Azure Bonds
> Bards Tale
> Bards Tale III: Thief of Fate
> Kennedy Approach
> M.U.L.E.
> Archon
> Battle Chess
> Lords of Conquest
>
> Wow, I spent a lot of time playing those games.

Other than Battle Chess and Kennedy Approach, most of those games where
also the ones I got very good at also, though I had much more fun writing
Cheat programs for Bard's Tale 1,2 and 3 and Pool Radiance, than I did
playing them. I loved giving all my characters in Bard Tale III magic, but
that was after finishing the game the normal way. I also did very well at
Seven Cities of Gold, I learned I could plunder almost all of the new world
on 3 or 4 trips.

From: Rudolf Harras on
Andreas Kohlbach schrieb:

>Impossible Mission was a game I could not even figure out what to do. But
>I started it often - for the eye-candy. I've never seen such a nice
>animation of a guy running before. Also it used sound samples which IIRC
>also was pretty new at the time the game came out.

Yes same here. :) But with IM2 I knew what to do and managed to solve
it!
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: 2010 FIFA Cup and Commodore 64