From: Haywood JaBlowme on
Find out why this DP Technology Esprit video training is highly
recommended by the Jon Banquer blog:

http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-technology-esprit/
From: Joe788 on
On Dec 12, 3:52 pm, Haywood JaBlowme <haywoodjablow...(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Find out why this DP Technology Esprit video training is highly
> recommended by the Jon Banquer blog:
>
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-tech...

OOPS! Jon forgot to sign back in as Larry after switching IDs to give
himself 5 stars. After all, that *is* the way we discovered "Larry" in
the first place. Remember that? I don't know what's more embarrassing:

-The fact that you have multiple user names so that you can go through
and rate your own posts (since everybody else rates them with 1 star).

-The fact that you care enough about the "star" system to actually go
through the effort of logging in and logging out constantly to rate
your own posts.

-Or the fact that you're too stupid to remember who's logged in before
you lurch to the CTRL-C/CTRL-V sequence.

From: Joe788 on

From: Joe788 on

From: Joe788 on