From: Joe788 on
http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-technology-esprit/
From: Zymrgy on
On Dec 8, 3:09 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-tech...

oh, oh, oh...lemme be the first to guess.....

You post a shitload of meaningless press releases comparing it to
products that you don't know how to use???

Or you post a shitload of link to sites like youtube that show press
releases of said product???

Or you post a shitload of links to Esprit's own website where they
claim it is easy to use???

OR...maybe...just maybe....you actually sit down and use the software
and use it in the manner it was intended. No amount of training makes
up for seat time. No amount of bitching about things that you don't
know how to use will make said feature easier to use. Take a
class...read a book...get some clues Yoni.
From: Joe788 on
http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-technology-esprit/
From: Joe788 on
On Dec 8, 2:22 pm, Zymrgy <zym...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 8, 3:09 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-tech...
>
> oh, oh, oh...lemme be the first to guess.....
>
> You post a shitload of meaningless press releases comparing it to
> products that you don't know how to use???
>
> Or you post a shitload of link to sites like youtube that show press
> releases of said product???
>
> Or you post a shitload of links to Esprit's own website where they
> claim it is easy to use???
>
> OR...maybe...just maybe....you actually sit down and use the software
> and use it in the manner it was intended. No amount of training makes
> up for seat time. No amount of bitching about things that you don't
> know how to use will make said feature easier to use. Take a
> class...read a book...get some clues Yoni.

Banquer, FTW!

"Dear Mr. Carroll: I noted your recent post (below) and was
concerned that your comment "or in the pay of at least one CAD/CAM
company)" may have been an indication that you might think that Mr.
Banquer is affiliated with our company. I want to make it clear to
you that neither DP Technology Corp nor to our knowledge any person or
organization affiliated with us is affiliated in any way with Mr.
Banquer, Whatever Mr. Banquer's thoughts or claims are or his
sources of information are, they are his own creation and do not come
from us.

Best Regards,
Bill Haas
Chief Financial Officer
DP Technology Corp "

You know you're good when people not only deny that you're associated
with their company, but when that same person clearly states that
nobody *he's* associated with even associates with Banquer. Haha!

From: Cliff on
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:05:17 -0800 (PST), Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Dec 8, 2:22�pm, Zymrgy <zym...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 8, 3:09�pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/what-is-the-best-way-to-learn-dp-tech...
>>
>> oh, oh, oh...lemme be the first to guess.....
>>
>> You post a shitload of meaningless press releases comparing it to
>> products that you don't know how to use???
>>
>> Or you post a shitload of link to sites like youtube that show press
>> releases of said product???
>>
>> Or you post a shitload of links to Esprit's own website where they
>> claim it is easy to use???
>>
>> OR...maybe...just maybe....you actually sit down and use the software
>> and use it in the manner it was intended. No amount of training makes
>> up for seat time. No amount of bitching about things that you don't
>> know how to use will make said feature easier to use. Take a
>> class...read a book...get some clues Yoni.
>
>Banquer, FTW!
>
>"Dear Mr. Carroll: I noted your recent post (below) and was
>concerned that your comment "or in the pay of at least one CAD/CAM
>company)" may have been an indication that you might think that Mr.
>Banquer is affiliated with our company. I want to make it clear to
>you that neither DP Technology Corp nor to our knowledge any person or
>organization affiliated with us is affiliated in any way with Mr.
>Banquer, Whatever Mr. Banquer's thoughts or claims are or his
>sources of information are, they are his own creation and do not come
>from us.
>
>Best Regards,
>Bill Haas
>Chief Financial Officer
>DP Technology Corp "
>

>You know you're good when people not only deny that you're associated
>with their company, but when that same person clearly states that
>nobody *he's* associated with even associates with Banquer. Haha!

From Haas to jb:
"You should do some research into how machine tools deliver power, and the
relationship between hp, torque and rpm, before claiming a published spec for a
machine is incorrect"

From HSMWorks:
"Please let me clarify that Jon is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in
any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody
can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope
this clarifies any doubt."

Not to mention all the lies he's told about being offered jobs ....
which were (all but one) denied by the other partys claimed to
be involved (by [NOT]offering him the claimed jobs).
--
Cliff