From: Steve Hyde on
EEventManager has quit unexpectedly on me on a couple of occasions
recently. The latest occurrence as I inserted a data CD ROM into the
drive.

What does EEventManager do exactly, and is there anything I should do
like deleting the EEventManager prefs file (I'm sure there isn't one but
something along those lines ;-)

Steve

--
Steve
From: Steve Hyde on
Steve Hyde <steves.inbox(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> EEventManager has quit unexpectedly on me on a couple of occasions
> recently. The latest occurrence as I inserted a data CD ROM into the
> drive.
>
> What does EEventManager do exactly, and is there anything I should do
> like deleting the EEventManager prefs file (I'm sure there isn't one but
> something along those lines ;-)
>
> Steve

I've answered my own question! Shouldn't have been so lazy in the first
place except that I thought it was part of OS X. A trawl through Google
reveals that it's part of Epson's scanner software - shouldn't be a
surprise really, the whole software installation looks very questionable
to me.
--
Steve

Pages: 1