From: Steve on
Hi,

I'm trying to get to the home of IPSecuritas (GUI front-end for IPSec
stuff), but http://www.lobotomo.com/ seems to be down? Even DNS doesn't know
about it???

Anyone know where I can get the latest copy from? (I actually have 2.1 - is
that the latest??) Or are there any alternatives?

--
Regards,
Steve

"...which means he created the heaven and the earth... in the DARK! How good
is that?"

From: Ben Shimmin on
Steve <root(a)127.0.0.1>:
> I'm trying to get to the home of IPSecuritas (GUI front-end for IPSec
> stuff), but http://www.lobotomo.com/ seems to be down? Even DNS doesn't know
> about it???
>
> Anyone know where I can get the latest copy from? (I actually have 2.1 - is
> that the latest??) Or are there any alternatives?

Google's second hit is VersionTracker's page about it, whence you can
download it. The version there seems to be 3.0b5.

b.

--
<bas(a)bas.me.uk> <URL:http://bas.me.uk/>
`Every public action, which is not customary, either is wrong, or, if it is
From: Paul Russell on
Ben Shimmin wrote:
> Steve <root(a)127.0.0.1>:
>
>>I'm trying to get to the home of IPSecuritas (GUI front-end for IPSec
>>stuff), but http://www.lobotomo.com/ seems to be down? Even DNS doesn't know
>>about it???
>>
>>Anyone know where I can get the latest copy from? (I actually have 2.1 - is
>>that the latest??) Or are there any alternatives?
>

> Google's second hit is VersionTracker's page about it, whence you can
> download it. The version there seems to be 3.0b5.

Yebbut, when you hit the download link on VersionTracker it tried to get
the file from lobotomo.com. :-(

Shame - it looks like it might have been useful.

Paul
From: Bonge Boo on
Paul Russell wrote:
> Ben Shimmin wrote:
>> Steve <root(a)127.0.0.1>:
>>
>>> I'm trying to get to the home of IPSecuritas (GUI front-end for IPSec
>>> stuff), but http://www.lobotomo.com/ seems to be down? Even DNS
>>> doesn't know
>>> about it???
>>>
>>> Anyone know where I can get the latest copy from? (I actually have
>>> 2.1 - is
>>> that the latest??) Or are there any alternatives?
>>

>> Google's second hit is VersionTracker's page about it, whence you can
>> download it. The version there seems to be 3.0b5.
>>

> Yebbut, when you hit the download link on VersionTracker it tried to get
> the file from lobotomo.com. :-(
>
> Shame - it looks like it might have been useful.

beta 3.0.6 is the latest, grabbed it eariler today.

Does XAUTH, which makes it more Checkpoint friendly.

BTW has anyone every managed to get IPSecuritas talking to a Netgear DG834G?
From: Paul Russell on
Bonge Boo wrote:

> Paul Russell wrote:
>
>> Ben Shimmin wrote:

>>> Google's second hit is VersionTracker's page about it, whence you can
>>> download it. The version there seems to be 3.0b5.
>>>

>> Yebbut, when you hit the download link on VersionTracker it tried to
>> get the file from lobotomo.com. :-(
>>
>> Shame - it looks like it might have been useful.
>

> beta 3.0.6 is the latest, grabbed it eariler today.
>
> Does XAUTH, which makes it more Checkpoint friendly.
>
> BTW has anyone every managed to get IPSecuritas talking to a Netgear
> DG834G?

A URL would be handy.

I don't suppose it handles SecurID authentication ?

Paul