From: Bonge Boo on
Paul Russell wrote:
> Bonge Boo wrote:
>
>> Paul Russell wrote:

>>> Yebbut, when you hit the download link on VersionTracker it tried to
>>> get the file from lobotomo.com. :-(
>>>
>>> Shame - it looks like it might have been useful.
>>

>> beta 3.0.6 is the latest, grabbed it eariler today.
>>
>> Does XAUTH, which makes it more Checkpoint friendly.
>>
>> BTW has anyone every managed to get IPSecuritas talking to a Netgear
>> DG834G?
>
> A URL would be handy.

Their website is still dead.

If you desperately need it, beta 3.0.6 is at:

http://www.sweet-apple.co.uk/retrieve/

> I don't suppose it handles SecurID authentication ?

Don't think so.

Certificates, PSK, XUTH, and hybrid (whatever that is). Does NAT-T,
which I think is new is v3.
From: Paul Russell on
Bonge Boo wrote:

> Their website is still dead.
>
> If you desperately need it, beta 3.0.6 is at:
>
> http://www.sweet-apple.co.uk/retrieve/
>
>> I don't suppose it handles SecurID authentication ?
>

> Don't think so.
>
> Certificates, PSK, XUTH, and hybrid (whatever that is). Does NAT-T,
> which I think is new is v3.

Thanks - I just wanted to read the docs to see if it would work with the
Contivity switches that I have to connect to (using SecurID). I'll
download it and have a gander.

Paul