From: Sven on
The fact that they killed the slate is at this point a rumor. You can add
whatever rumor to the rumor. Personally I was looking forward to the slate,
and have no need for another big phone OS device.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
Yup, thanks. It's a pity it's been cancelled - I surely wanted a really
decent iPad alternative. (I'd certainly welcome a capacitive touchscreen
and an IPS screen in a slate - in these things, most current tablet PC's
seriously suck.)