From: Graystar on

"Shenan Stanley" <newshelper(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Graystar wrote:
>> You, Mr. Shenan, are a ludite fool.
>
> Again - I cannot help but laugh when you post.
>
> If you are going to attempt to post beyond your limits - please do it more
> carefully in the future. It won't be as funny, but perhaps that is
> because your point will be taken more seriously.
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

It is clear that newsgroup benefits are beyond your limits since you
advocate their uselessness and elimination.
I cannot help but chuckle at your single minded arrogant belief that you are
superior in your stance.

We call those like you "Network Nazis" because that is how they behave both
in behavior and attitude.

While those not paying attention don't see it, it is you and your kind that
are murdering the newsgroups,
because you are a jerk. But you already know that because you live under a
bridge. TROLL.

From: Shenan Stanley on
Graystar wrote:
> It is clear that newsgroup benefits are beyond your limits since you
> advocate their uselessness and elimination.
> I cannot help but chuckle at your single minded arrogant belief
> that you are superior in your stance.
>
> We call those like you "Network Nazis" because that is how they
> behave both in behavior and attitude.
>
> While those not paying attention don't see it, it is you and your
> kind that are murdering the newsgroups,
> because you are a jerk. But you already know that because you live
> under a bridge. TROLL.

Troll. Look it up.

If anyone would be defined as a troll for the newsgroups, this conversation
in particular, it would be you.

You came up a month after the conversation had ended and stirred the empty
pot. I called you on it and you continue to pop your head out to defend
your stance even though I have not attacked this newsgroup or what you seem
to believe you are now defending. I merely commented that you responded to
a clearly dead thread with no useful comments and only attacks and generally
obscene (to some) comments. You continued it from there - it didn't take
much prodding - you wanted to argue thus why you stirred the pot in the
first place.

Sometiumes it is fun to participate in conversations like this - but the
novelty of your ignorance has worn off. I bid you a good life.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Shenan Stanley on
Graystar wrote:
> Quite right. It is all your bit-brain can handle. U Troll.

I will just refer you to what will be my last response in this thread - the
next one to your longer response.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Graystar on

> Graystar wrote:
>> It is clear that newsgroup benefits are beyond your limits since you
>> advocate their uselessness and elimination.
>> I cannot help but chuckle at your single minded arrogant belief
>> that you are superior in your stance.
>>
>> We call those like you "Network Nazis" because that is how they
>> behave both in behavior and attitude.
>>
>> While those not paying attention don't see it, it is you and your
>> kind that are murdering the newsgroups,
>> because you are a jerk. But you already know that because you live
>> under a bridge. TROLL.
>
> Troll. Look it up.
>
> If anyone would be defined as a troll for the newsgroups, this
> conversation in particular, it would be you.

You look it up and remind yourself. People who reply to older posts are not
trolls, bud.
People who post to deliberately pick a fight are.
YOU did that. Not me. That is why others posted to you asking why you did
that.
The thread is clear. The provocatuer is clear.
It is YOU since I did not direct any comment to you that would require your
response.

> You came up a month after the conversation had ended and stirred the empty
> pot.

There was NO pot to Stir!
Apparantly You thought this an opportunity to 'bring out your inner Troll'
since the "troll post" as you define it was already there.

> I called you on it and you continue to pop your head out to defend your
> stance even though I have not attacked this newsgroup or what you seem to
> believe you are now defending.

Too bad you haven't "popped your head out" of your dark place to realize how
NGs work.
much and can't deal with others who reply to posts you don't happen to
fancy.

> I merely commented that you responded to a clearly dead thread
> with no useful comments and only attacks and generally obscene (to some)
> comments.

Poppycock. Threads do not die unless they are over six months old and even
then can start up again depending on circumstances and current events... OR
unless there is a sensible NG Moderator who correctly IDs a TROLL and blocks
them from the NG.
You became a TROLL when you attacked me.
My posts are and were harmless until you got involved.
Check it.
The tone and purpose changed once you started throwing your superior monkey
dreck at me.
I don't have to take that and I won't.

> You continued it from there - it didn't take much prodding - you wanted
> to argue thus why you stirred the pot in the first place.

Ridiculous! and not thought through very well...!
First, you admit you "prodded"... Troll!
Second, you ASSUMED that I was arguing in my primary replies. WRONG!
Third, YOU stirred the <alleged> "pot" when you attacked me.
Deal with your OWN fault Troll. Face it...it was you who FUBARed my
harmless posts.

Unlike you, some of us work for a living and work hard all day,
not screwing around giving ersatz "advice" to people with computer
questions.
I don't need a putz like you trying aggressively enforce your opinions on my
as whatever it is you think you are.
Yeah, Free Speech it is... and you just threw verbal accelerators on what
was not even a fire... and you lit the match.
Congratulations.

> Sometiumes it is fun to participate in conversations like this - but the
> novelty of your ignorance has worn off. I bid you a good life.
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

The above statement of yours illustrates your repeated baiting attack and
that you have lost the argument.
I can turn your statement right around on you and paraphrase:
<spelling corrected>:

'The novelty of your arrogance has worn off. May you reap what you sow..