From: Kathleen Orland on
Have you considered that the user may have saved each email as a .msg file
or even an .htm file? They could be stored anywhere on the computer.

From: News from OZ on
If your using Exchange also look for .OST

--
Dan Field
(Reg Grad Surveyor)

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"News from OZ" <dummy(a)dummy.com> wrote in message

> If your using Exchange also look for .OST

No need. The OST is simply a reflection of what's in the Exchange mailbox and
will be recreated to match when the account is created.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]