From: Dustin Cook on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in
>>
>>> "Mike Easter" <MikeE(a)ster.invalid> wrote in message
>>> <snip>
>>>>

>>> What does *infringe IP* mean?
>>
>> IP=intellectual property. IOBit reverse engineered mbams database and
>> used alot of it, line for line; as was copy/pasted from ours.
>> Infringe means they used it, without permission.
>>

> IOBit is another company like malwarebytes? (never heard of it before)

It's another company like malwarebytes only in the sense they are against
malware. With that said tho, they took things that didn't belong to them;
like pcbutts routinely does. your not missing anything by not knowing
iobit software.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Leythos on
In article <hqh4th$pg8$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
BoaterDave.NoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk says...
> From: ~BD~ <BoaterDave.NoSpam(a)Hotmail.co.uk>

Stop changing your posting identity so that you stay in my BoZo File.

Trust yourself.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: Jenn
Next: Spyware Blaster databse update | 19 Apr 2010