From: Mike Easter on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> How did my name get in here.

The attribution/citation is 'misquoted'. You cited those words in the
Ping: Dustin thread in this group. The actual citation originated with
the (same) dizum mail2news Anne Onime who is now attributing it to you.

--
Mike Easter
From: ~BD~ on
Mike Easter wrote:
>> Peter Foldes wrote:
>>> How did my name get in here.
>>
>> The attribution/citation is 'misquoted'. You cited those words in
>> the Ping: Dustin thread in this group. The actual citation
>> originated with the (same) dizum mail2news Anne Onime who is now
>> attributing it to you.
>>
>> --
>> Mike Easter

May God Bless You, Mike Easter! :)

From: Peter Foldes on
Mike

Strange as it seems that Anne Onime seems to appear every year and makes these
misquotes and now here also always at the time when BD goes away to play on his
narrowboat. Hmmmm :-)

--
Peter

From: JD on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> Mike
>
> Strange as it seems that Anne Onime seems to appear every year and makes
> these misquotes and now here also always at the time when BD goes away
> to play on his narrowboat. Hmmmm :-)

One problem is when you top post and you use the sig deliminator,
everything after your signature doesn't appear in my reply. Not
important in this instance but something to think about.

My bitching aside, I have noticed something similar to you. It seems as
though we have some new people posting that can't accept the facts
regarding Christoper Butts and they continue to post questions and refer
to Butts blog, etc..

Butts has done this before where he posts a question as somebody else,
then replies to try is crapware and then replies as the op saying the
software is good.

I mention these new people because they seem to use what I call Butts'
logic. Christopher Butts has a certain personality that comes across in
his posts. He's an a$$hole. The new people have a similar attitude. One
is from some OK state and wants to be a friend but we must qualify for
that and the other one on a boat wants us to qualify our distrust of
Butts even though many have given examples of his dishonesty.

It's almost like Butts has grown some new cheeks!

--
JD..
From: Jenn on
JD wrote:
> Peter Foldes wrote:
<snip>
> I mention these new people because they seem to use what I call Butts'
> logic. Christopher Butts has a certain personality that comes across
> in his posts.

I don't know this person you speak of.

> He's an a$$hole.

That never disqualified anyone from pretty much anything as far as I know.

> The new people have a similar
> attitude. One is from some OK state and wants to be a friend but we
> must qualify for that

What does this mean > *qualify for that* ???

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8